1. First things first.....where did May go?!? seriously. That month freaking flew by. I'm gonna need these months to slow it down just a bit....I need more time to save and um plan and SLEEP. mostly sleep.
2. Speaking of sleep I'm tired. Pretty much all the time but not that I'm at the end of my first trimester I'm not nearly as exhausted as I was. I'm finding that I'm not sleeping through the night though since I'm getting up 5 and 6 times a night to use the bathroom. I thought that was something that didn't happen until the end!
3. Had a woman come into my work today...I've seen her a few times and she is a little mad and notoriously cranky. She is also in a wheel chair but in my mind that has nothing to do with her as a person. She came in while I was helping another person and she went right up to the counter and began talking to me as if no one was there. I said to her (in the nicest way possible) that I would be with her in just one minute and the woman freaked out- started screaming how dare I speak to her like she is vegetable and she is going to report me and blah blah. Both me and the woman I was helping just looked at her speechless....The woman then said she didn't want to deal with me so I got my co-worker for her. She then proceeded to tell my co-worker for 20 minutes what a horrible person I was. And its people like THAT which make me HATE working with the general public!
4. I finally saw this movie last night:
5. Despite how much I loved the movie I bawled like a baby for about 20 minutes after watching the movie....hurray for hormones! It was pretty funny though seeing the hubs frantically flipping through the what to expect for expectant fathers book though trying to figure out what the hell to do for an inconsolable partner who is crying for no reason at all! lol
6. I have such itchy feet....dying to take a trip! I really must go to some places around Ireland that are close enough to Limerick. I have a car that I can trust to take out of town now (woot!)
7. We are going to buy one of these next month:
8.I miss target. and wal-mart. really bad. damn....I'd even take a K-mart right about now. Never thought I'd say that.
9. I find that my priorities are starting to shift already. For the first time in my life working as much as possible is taking a back seat to a desire to actually take care of myself. Too bad we need money more than I need naps in the afternoon!
10. I'm a little bit ashamed to say I seriously still have st. patricks day decorations up in my kitchen. I mean, at first I was just lazy, but now I don't even notice them. I only realized it today because a friend called over for coffee and they made her laugh. I'm not ashamed enough to actually take them off the wall though...