Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The big Snip

Tomorrow Neko will be de-manned. or de-tomcatted.

Awh Poor Neko, has no clue what the morning holds in store for him.

This morning he was attacking my hand (his favorite activity) and as I pushed him back his tooth broke off! Blood and all. Neko didn't seem too fazed and while I wasn't too worried since he was acting fine I still called the vet. So while he is getting "the snip" I think he might have a little dental work as well. Lucky little cat.

Stretchy Kitty....also known as James torturing playing with Neko

He has been getting more and more aggressive and eating non-stop. I can just tell he is hormoned from here to Kansas and sooner than later he will start spraying.

I ABSOLUTELY refuse to have him spraying in my house! There is no way I would ever have a house pet and not get them fixed. Or really any pet unless I wanted to breed. (which there is no way I would want to! I'll leave that to the professionals.)

Please don't think I'm turning into one of those people who treat their pets like kids (not that there is anything wrong with that) But I do enjoy having neko around (when hes not BITING me!) I even got him a Christmas stocking....




Seriously how cute is that?? I couldn't resist myself...And we always had one for our dog when we were growing up. I figured why can't he have a little Christmas fun as well!

Well I know I've been pretty absent as of late. Starting a new job that is actual work isn't as easy and I want it to be! I've got plenty to share and can't wait to show you guys some of my pictures from training and Halloween! (and some pictures of Neko after his surgery!)

Put Me DOWN!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad he's doing well after his snip :) Also, I'm totally not judging you for the fact that you bought your cat a stocking haha...it's actually kind of sweet.

    Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete