Friday, October 14, 2011

Lets play catch-up!

Well my life has been a total chaotic blur these past couple of weeks.

Between moving, interviewing for jobs, travelling, working over time and working two jobs at once I haven't had much time for anything! (oh and throw being sick for 2 1/2 weeks on top of that!)

But finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have put my two weeks in at my old job and my last day should be next Sunday. (WOOO HOO!)

I can't wait to just have the one job. Where the latest I will work is 9 at night. Where I won't work every weekend and where I get proper breaks and benefits. Where I have opportunities for advancement and promotion and possibility to transfer. I'm so excited about this job. It is a financial risk for me to take this job, but it is sooooo worth it. And if I do well and work hard it will pay off 100 times over.

Also something really awesome about this job? They are sending me on training.

On Monday I am headed to Dublin for training all week. They are putting me up in a hotel and covering all travel costs. With all of my jobs and all of my experience I have never had a job do this for me! I'm super excited and I'm excited because I will have a girl that I am friends with in Dublin training with me!

I'm so happy for learning new skills and to have a job that invests in me. I can't wait for my week in Dublin, even if I will be in training all day next week. And I'm hoping at night we will be able to get out and enjoy some of the great night life that Dublin has to offer!

And even more exciting after that? With my new job I will be able to have a much more normal kind of life. Where I will be at home in the evening with my husband and have a weekend off here and there to spend with Hubby and friends.

Woo Hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a light at the end of the tunnel! Paid training is always nice & it's so fantastic that you have a friend there too. I'm so glad things are working out for you :)

    ReplyDelete