Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'll be waiting oh so impatiently...

by the mailbox for this little beauty.....

A couple of months ago another blogger, the very cute Fried Pink Tomato , posted some of these prints on her website.

I lusted after a Richmond print for a couple of months in my mind and finally decided to look them up and check the prices....

and it was super cheap! Less than 20 euro including shipping!

I love the print and its a great way to keep my hometown close to my heart. I can't wait to hang this little beauty in my home!

It is also going to require a trip to my very favorite place in the world...IKEA!!

The Etsy person (i dont know the correct terminology here) has sized it to fit an Ikea frame perfectly so even framing it will be nice and cheap....very thoughtful!

She does all kinds of cities and you can even email her requests....we asked her if she would do one of Limerick so we can represent both of our hometowns!

If you want to check them out for yourself here is her Esty site.

Hurray for cute pictures...hurray for mail that isn't bills!

Hurray!

6 comments:

  1. oo I love it! I'm off to see what NC stuff she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that she's going to try making one for your hubs' city. I could honestly be on Etsy all day just day dreaming about buying all the stuff in my favorites folder, haha. Maybe, one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know what you mean....pinterest is starting to suck up a lot more free time and imaginary money....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i just love it!!! and ikea frame prices CANNOT be beat. plus they have a nice clean and modern look, which will be perfecto with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love love!!!! so happy to see your blog and even more happy to see you're a richmonder!!!! :) (b/c as we both know, richmond is the best city on the east coast) :)

    ReplyDelete