Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just when I thought I had him trained....

...Something like this happens:



Yes folks- that is the kitty litter scooper IN THE DISHWASHER!!!!!!

I opened the dishwasher this morning to unload the dishes james washed last night. When I saw that he put the scooper in there I gasped in horror- stared for a minute. took that picture. closed the dishwasher.

Yeah. Im just not even going to deal with it. James will be rewashing those dishes. after we clean out the dishwasher.

I have no clue what train of thought would lead james to think that putting the kitty litter scooper in with the things we eat off of. Just when he was doing so good.

I'm off to go set the forks on fire.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...ew! I love that you actually took a photo of it for us, classic.

    ReplyDelete